Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Few Housekeeping Notes From the Yipson Foods Recipe Blog

Hi Everyone!

I hope that you are enjoying my blog. I enjoy sharing my recipes and love of healthy cooking with you. If you like the Yipson Foods Recipe Blog please, please, please like my Facebook Page or add me to Google+ .
I find myself spending a lot of time promoting the blog on Quora, BlogHer, Patch, Pintrest, Flickr, etc. I would like to devote more time developing recipes and less time promoting! If you like Yipson Foods on Facebook or Google+ you will just receive a post when I publish a new article.....I promise I will not send you a bunch of spam or garbage on either site. There are links to Google+ and Facebook on this page.

Also, as you may have noticed I have been putting links to product suggestions on Amazon.com. I do not receive any money from any product manufacturer to post these links. This is my way to illustrate products to use in cooking recipes I post. I do however, receive a very small commission from Amazon.com if someone clicks the link and places an order through Amazon.com. I am not given any of your information when you order like I say I just receive a small commission. I was posting the links then I realized I could receive a commission if I signed up to the Amazon Associates program so, I did. I hope to use the money I make to offer some contests on my Facebook page.

 Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.
 Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment